David Stutzman wrote:
Nils Larsch wrote:

you don't need special config options to enable the ecc stuff,
they should be enabled by default

the ecc ssl ciphers are experimental and hence not listed unless
you explicilty specify them (there's still no rfc for tls with
ecc). Try "openssl ciphers ECCdraft"

Well thanks for the above, I do have a large list of EC ciphers.

Is there a site somewhere with some more info like that? Something like a how-to for the EC related stuff?

command line tools or c api, as for the c-api I recently added some
doxygen comments so you might create some docu if you want (it's still
work in progress and manpages will follow)

I assume there's commands similar to genrsa, gensa, etc for generating EC keys that are not listed because it is all experimental.

`man ecparam` and `man ec` for the command line tools

Cheers,
Nils