Robert Kwiencien wrote:
> I try to create the pkcs12 file with:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] CA]$ openssl pkcs12 -export -in newcert.pem -inkey
> private/cakey.pem  -certfile cacert.pem -name "Laser" -out testcert.pem
> Enter pass phrase for private/cakey.pem:
>

> My pass phrase is corrent, but then I get:
>
> No certificate matches private key
>
> Can anyone give some advice?

It seems that you are trying to put the CA-key into
the PKCS12 file. Not a good idea! The key to put into
the PKCS12 should be the key belonging to the certificate
of the user/server/client, so it's the one belonging
to "newcert.pem".

Cheers, Olaf

--
Dipl.Inform. Olaf Gellert                  PRESECURE (R)
Senior Researcher,                       Consulting GmbH

                        A daily view on Internet Attacks
                        https://www.ecsirt.net/sensornet