Hello again list,

I'm just starting to use Open SSL under Windows and I am curious as to why I have to add -lwsock32 to the linker if SSL_library_init is called... Is there really anything required in the wsock32 library to execute SSL_library_init ? I don't intend on using sockets (at the level of the SSL library) at all for my project so I'm trying to keep my view on what's going on as clear as possible - whatever that means when working with Windows.

I thank you for helping me out in this very specific stage of my perpetual quest of happiness and procreation,

--
Alain Damiral,

Université Catholique de Louvain - student
alain.damiral'at'student.info.ucl.ac.be