Actually we implemented PKCS#7 V1.5 ( we got the standards from RSA site )

-> We did as per standard including DigestInfo structure as part of
signature calculation .

-> When I try to identify signature with OpenSSL I found this thing
        then I tried with out this DigestInfo structure It's verified
successfully .
-> That's why I doubt which version it is ?

konark

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005, Konark wrote:

> Thanks for the reply .
>

> But my problem is ......
>

> PKCS#7 V1.5 sign implementation  uses this structure in process of sign
> calculation
>

> DigestInfo ::= SEQUENCE {
>
>   digestAlgorithm DigestAlgorithmIdentifier,
>
>   digest Digest }
>

> But I found that OpenSSL is not doing as specified in V1.5 .

What makes you think that?

> Reply by cheking the OpenSSl .....
>

> If incase OpenSSl is not fully folling the v1.5 Please let me know .

OpenSSL passed S/MIME v2 compliance test which check PKCS#7 v1.5
conformance.

Steve.
Funding needed! Details on homepage.