Forwarded to openssl-users
----- Forwarded message from "Hines, Philip D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

X-Original-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
X-Original-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Delivered-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5.7226.0
Subject: Using ECDH with OpenSSL
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:07:10 -0500
X-MS-Has-Attach: 
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: 
Thread-Topic: Using ECDH with OpenSSL
Thread-Index: AcX2sq3cTLQcxnmIRW63jpbDtzdhQg==
From: "Hines, Philip D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Dec 2005 20:07:09.0811 (UTC) 
FILETIME=[CFA31430:01C5F6B2]
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=5.8 required=6.9 tests=BAYES_99,HTML_70_80,
        HTML_MESSAGE autolearn=no version=2.63
X-Spam-Level: *****
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 2.63 (2004-01-11) on 
        mnblin01.mnb.gd-ais.com
X-Virus-Scanned: by amavisd 0.1
X-Virus-Scanned: by amavisd 0.1

Can you give me any pointers on using ECDH (and ECDSA if possible) with
OpenSSL?  I have been trying to find documentation, but I just can't
find any, and the code is not commented so it is hard to tell what I
need to do to use it.

 

Thanks,

Philip Hines

 


----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/
BTU Cottbus, Allgemeine Elektrotechnik
Universitaetsplatz 3-4, D-03044 Cottbus
______________________________________________________________________
OpenSSL Project                                 http://www.openssl.org
User Support Mailing List                    [email protected]
Automated List Manager                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to