Hagai Yaffe wrote:

I am looking for some documentation regarding OpenSSL Random Number
Generator, I have looked on the net and could not find what I need. I
mainly need some compression between OpenSSL Random Number Generator and
other Random Generation algorithms (Blum-Blum-Shub, FIPS 186, RPK). I am
using OpenSSL and I am looking into the ICSA labs certification, the
mentioned Random Generation algorithms are the ones adopted by ICSA and
I would like to know where I stand if I am using OpenSSL Random Number
Generator. Is there any relevant documentation on this subject?

Have you already looked into Peter Gutmann's paper
http://www.cypherpunks.to/~peter/06_random.pdf, which compares some RNGs?
Ciao,
Richard
--