----- Original Message ----- From: "Arno Garrels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Eduardo Pérez Ureta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 12:55 PM Subject: Re: BIO_write fails after upd 0.9.7i => 0.9.8a
Eduardo Pérez Ureta wrote: > On 2005-12-04 13:12:29 +0100, Arno Garrels wrote: >> I'm using non-blocking BIO pair, transport is non-blocking >> sockets (Windows). >> >> BIO_write() returns -1 and BIO_should_retry() = 0. >> Error is "error code; 336416834 in .\ssl\s3_lib.c line 1607". >> >> It happens in accept state after a successfull handshake when >> protocol version > SSLv2 has been negotiated and the first chunk of >> application data shall be written to the sslbio, this is the first >> response to a HTTP GET after the handshake. >> >> If I ignore that error all subsequent write attempts succeed. >> In between nothing realy happend except two calls to BIO_ctrl_pending(), >> one on the network BIO and one on the sslbio. Also any further requests >> are answered w/o any error. >> >> Any hint is welcome, thanks. > > Could you submit a simple .c testcase that we can compile locally to test > the problem? Unfortunately I cannot, since I'm not a C developer. However I can provide a detailed debug log that includes all the BIO operations including plain and encrypted data, URL of the zipped file(~40 KB) is http://www.duodata.de/misc/Debug_Out_SslWebServ.zip The error occurs at line #260, there are two connections logged, test client was IE6 that closed the first connection to let the user verify the untrusted certificate. Thanks, Arno Garrels ______________________________________________________________________ OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org User Support Mailing List [email protected] Automated List Manager [EMAIL PROTECTED]
