And, those other people may be interested in the "evaluation
information" that you are not.

I think it is very rude to ask a question in
a public forum, then start browbeating the respondent for providing
ancillary information that you think is unnecessary.  And that is
what the OP was doing here to David, no matter how nicely and
sugarcoated the response was.

If you must demand that the responders to your question refrain
from commenting on the stupidity or smartness of the application
of those answers, then get the hell out of here and go hire some
$100/hour consultant that you can browbeat with your politics.
When your paying for the answers, you can tell the person providing them
exactly how you want them.

>> Thank you, Mr. Schwartz, for your implied offer of help; however, at
>> this time, I must decline.

That was a snotty response and completely unneeded.  If you didn't
like part of his answer, then take the part that you did like and
can use, and use it, and IGNORE the part you don't care for.  You
didn't pay a cent for the help here, you do not have the right to
decide how that help is packaged.

>       I am not trying to help you. I am trying to prevent you
>from harming others
>unintentionally.

David, I find the additional "assistance for evaulating the circumstances
for the correctness of the application" far more interesting and
educational
than the answer the OP wanted.  Thanks!

Ted