-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Uppada, Sandhya
(STSD)
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 4:59 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: signing certificates in non-interactive mode

Hi all,

I need to sign the certificates in non-interactive mode.... I'm
executing the following command,

openssl ca -out /usr/local/ca/newcerts/signed.pem -infiles
./usercert_request.pem

This command prompts the user 3 times. Is there any way that I can run
this command non-interactively by passing relevant information at
command line?

regards,
Sandhya