I was not able to get windows stuff working until I added

CRYPTO_malloc_init();

before

SSL_library_init and OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms

hope that helps.

Perry

Szabolcs Berecz wrote:

Hi!

I'm not sure if you received this message, so I resend it:

I'm trying to parse a PKCS7 structure and it works on linux (0.9.7d) but not
on windows (0.9.7e)

The error string is:
"error:0D07207B:lib(13):func(114):reason(123)", which means "header too long"

I have tried d2i_PKCS7, d2i_PKCS7_fp and d2i_PKCS7_BIO with the same results.

The code is very simple. It reads the data from file to a char array
and calls d2i_PKCS7 which returns NULL. Do you have any idea what the problem
could be? (The results are the same for several files (containing
envelopedData and
signedData)

On windows I compiled it with these libs: libeay32.lib ssleay32.lib

Bye,
Szabi