hi all..

I got stuck up with the following error..
client :
error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca:s3_pkt.c:1052:SSL alert number 48

 'verify ' command returns OK  ( for both options  -CApath , -CAfile )

** when i tested s_client (with the same certificates and CA path )against s_server ( with -Verify option ).. it successfully communicates.. !!

But still my client report the above mentioned error when I test with my server programm. If i hav some bug in my server prog..is the error message is misleading..?

Some assistance HIGHLY appreciated..