Good afternoon,

Opera complains with a warning "Low encryption level" (cf attachment). The key
has a 1024 bit public part (tried with 2048 as well) and the protocol listed by
openssl s_client (DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA) and by Opera (TLS v1.0 256 bit AES (512
bit DHE_RSA/SHA)) are of excellent quality as far as I can say. Am I mistaken or
is there another problem?

Thanks for helping me to clear this problem.