Your client is trying to use SSLv2, or SSLv3, and the server is
configured to not allow that protocol.  (Or, the server isn't
configured to use any protocol.)

I don't know the specifics of how to configure what you're doing, but
I do know that there are environment variables available to specify
what protocol versions to accept.

-Kyle H