Thanks Steve.

I got it

-Samy

"Dr. Stephen Henson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

01.02.2006 13:59

Please respond to
openssl-users@openssl.org

openssl-users@openssl.org
cc
Subject
Re: Error in signing
Classification

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006, Samy Thiyagarajan wrote:

> hi
> when i try to sign my request  i get an error saying the country name
> field need to be same in CA cert and in the req. !!

That's because the policy section of the configuration file says they must
match.

If you don't want that use an alternative policy or edit the existing one.

Check out the policy section description on the "ca" manual page.

Steve.
Funding needed! Details on homepage.