On Thu, Feb 02, 2006, Enis Arif wrote:

> Please, if someone can give me an answer to my
> problem, because I have to take a decision to use
> openssl for the project or not. Is it feasible to
> modify the d2i_ASN1_SET/ASN1_item_d2i/ASN1_item_ex_d2i
> behavior or is it an easier way to do it?

It isn't at all clear what you are trying to do. It sounds like an attempt to
manually write an ASN1 parser. If so then using OpenSSLs internal ASN1 parser
with an appropriate modules is a better option.

Alternatively you can turn an ASN1_TYPE structure back into the encoding using
i2d_ASN1_TYPE().

Steve.
Funding needed! Details on homepage.