Dear all,

I am trying to connect a tls enabled sip client(minisip: latest svn
extracted version) with a tls enabled SIP proxy - OpenSER.(listening
on port:5061). Its a simple LAN scenario.

Problem:

When (minisip) client tries to connect to the server(OpenSER), I get a
SSL_connect() failed exception. As I understand only after
SSL_connect(), the client ever checks the peer certificate. I cannot
understand, what could be the possible reasons for a SSL_connect()
failure. The server machine has Openssl installed (openssl 0.9.7g).
Since its failing and not refused by the server, I am confident it
tries in the correct post 5061 and a TCP socket is also being
established.

kindly let me know what could be the possible reasons of a SSL_connect
failure and suggestions to solve it

thanks and regards,
Pjothi