hi Michael,

SSLv2 is obsolete and vulnerable to several attacks.  It is always better not to use v2.

Did u tried with SSLv23 ..?

Samy

Michael Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

07.02.2006 14:47

Please respond to
openssl-users@openssl.org

openssl-users@openssl.org
cc
Subject
Re: Errors with firefox
Classification

OK I have been able to 'fix' this by adding the following directive:

SSLProtocol SSLv2

Does this suggest a buggy SSL v3 implementation in openssl on my platform?  Odd that nobody else is experiencing it.

Michael