On 2/16/06, Dr. Stephen Henson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 16, 2006, Chris wrote:
It is documented in doc/openssl.txt and that file is referred to in the FAQ...

http://www.openssl.org/support/faq.html#MISC2

At some point I'll tidy that up and place it in an appropriate manual page or
better still tidy up the PBE API and document the tidied version...

Steve.

Ah, OK I'll have to widen my documentation search next time.   There are so many documents it's hard to know where to look.  I was reading the manual pages at openssl.org/docs/...  Heh, sometimes I think I spend more time trying to find OpenSSL documentation than actually developing.  ;)

Thanks!

--
// Chris