Yeah.  Any cipher that is not explicitly added is denied.  So, try just doing:

CString Shif = "AES128-SHA";

// C++ automatic type conversion converts Shif appropriately to LPSTR
SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list(m_ctx, Shif);
/* SSL_CTX_set_options(SSL_OP_NO_SSLv2); */
/* Since AES128 isn't an SSLv2 cipher it doesn't matter */

I'd also point out that if you do use a CString::GetBuffer, you need
to specify how many characters longer you need the buffer as the
parameter to GetBuffer(), else you'll end up with a buffer overrun.

Cheers,

-Kyle H