Thx Brian that's exactly what I was trying to figure out. For the part
on where cert goes and how to tell apps to use it it's ok but almost
from the begining, I though that my cert have been made incorrectly so
that's why I was postinghere. From that point I should be able to make
it work. thanks to you for all the help you provide me.
Doug2die4 =-)