-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marek Marcola
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 4:28 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: Crypto Library question

Hello
> The code compiles and links.  Using it, however, produces different
> results than using
>         echo "some string" | openssl dgst -md5
Echo command adds "new line" characters.
Try someting like "echo -n" on linux or "\c" on hpux
to disable this.

Best regards,
--
Marek Marcola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Barclays             www.barclaycardus.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity who is the intended recipient. Unauthorized use of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender by
replying to this message and delete this material from any system it may be on.