Slight problem....that unknown_CA error for some reason only appears on the server side not the client....

Kyle Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A client certificate does not identify an IP or domain name, a client
certificate identifies a user.

A server certificate identifies an IP or domain name (usually domain name).

And to follow up to your other question (how to make it a warning
instead of an error): If you're programming, you set a callback for
cert_verify (or whatever it's called, I'm too tired to look it up
right now). Then, you can look at the verify return code -- if it's
UNKNOWN_CA, then you can present a dialog to the user. This happens
before any actual application data is transmitted on the wire.

-Kyle H