Great, that helps. In fact, I have an external CA file that I use in both my C++ server and my java client.
So I'll just need the setCertificateEntry.  and the following stuff.
Thanks again

Sukanta Kumar Panigrahi a écrit :
Yeah you can do that using CertificateFactory class which can generate the certificate on the fly from an InputStream. And then you can add the Certificate to the Keystore using setCertificateEntry(...) method. And lastly use the same keystore object with TrustManagerFactory to get the TrustManager instances.

For this you just need to have a way to read your CA using an InputStream...

Hope this helps.

Severine wrote:

Thx for you answer.
Yeah, That is was I did, but what I'm looking for is to do it in my java class. I'm looking for java code to do that. And I eventually would like to hard code the content of the CA in my code. and import the string in the keystore using java code.

Ambarish Mitra a écrit :

Yes, the JVM has a keystore for all the trusted certificates, the path is
jre/lib/security/cacerts.

This file has all the trusted root CA certs. Please import the CA cert in
here, and it should work.