Thnx. I will give it a try.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kyle Hamilton
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 5:50 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: 0.9.8b windows binaries

A fairly good random number generator can be found via CryptoAPI, if you
want to go through the hassle of using it.

-Kyle H

On 5/6/06, Wai Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hummm. I downloaded the binary from http://hunter.campbus.com/, and I
am using Visual Studio 2005 C++, and everything works fine. Ofcourse, I
have the issue of getting a good random number generator.

Productions)?

> > Regards,  Mike

> > Automated List Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]