On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 12:59:09PM +0400, Stefan Walter wrote:

Dear OpenSSL Users,

how can i deactivate in OpenSSL to handle the keyword "quit"?

i dont want to stop my server connection if a client send the string "quit".

if i receive quit then the server give an output "recv: Success"and exit the application.

s_client(1) is a demo application useful primarily for debugging. It is
not intended for production use. Perhaps you are looking for "stunnel".
i dont use s_client(1). i wrote my own server, but if i send to this server QUIT then the server exit by themself.

--
Viktor.