Hello !

I am trying to setup Apache 2.0.58 on Mandriva Linux 2006... Linux platform is new for me...

When I tried to configure Apache .... I got the erroe :

checking for SSL/TLS toolkit includes... configure: error: OpenSSL headers not found

The OpenSSL version is 0.9.7g

Why I could not see OpenSSL  When I check for Installed softwares in Mandriva-Control-Center.
My Questions:
How can I solve this problem
How can I upgrade OpenSSL to 0.9.8
If I stuck ....Where I can find help and proper documentation...

I am sorry if I am not asking appropriate questions....
This is my first mail to the list...

Thanks in Advance...

Mandy