Dear all,

I'd need a little clarification on SSL renegotiation.

Could ssl renegotiation take place over a different
tcp port then the "already-established" ones ? (tcp
connections established, handshake succcessfully
performerd at least one time).

I noticed the custom server application I have to
connect to tends to change connection port after a
first handshake has been performed.

I disagree with the server application administrator
which states this is a normal behaviour due to SSL
regonation.

As far as I understand regonation should take place
over the same tcp channel (same source/destinatation
ports) of the previous handshake.

Am I missing something ?

Thank,
Marco Rossi