-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Salz
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 5:41 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: RE: Query On SSL Processing

> Ok, what I meant is I will be removing the SSL record along with the
> app data!!
> So this should be fine right?

Then SSL will notice that records have been removed.  Since records can
contain application data, and SSL guarantees the integrity of the
application bytestream, *ANY* attempt by an intermediary to prevent the
recipient from getting all the original bytes that are sent will be noticed.
Any SSL implementation that does not do this is fundamentally flawed.
You'll have to hack the source.
        /r$

--
SOA Appliances