Hi again,
Ok I had been trying to write some functions to encrypt/decrypt strings
using AES and was using AES_encrypt/decrypt But it would appear that
this is the hard way to do it and have heard numerous recommendations to
instead use the EVP API, but I have found minimal examples on how to do
this. Does anyone have some sample code?? And also I did find one
example on the web from a project call cfengine that uses EVP but when
compiling gives me LOTS of linker errors (linking against libeay32MD.lib
or ssleay32MD.lib) which I acquired via the precompiled binaries from
Shining Light Productions
http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html which is version
0.9.8b are there any known issues with these, they linked fine when I
was going with the AES_encrypt/decrypt aes.h approach.

Thanks in Advance,

AJ