I've found the reason.

http://www.openssl.org/support/faq.html#PROG2

On 8/18/06, Jiyong Xu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I am a newbie to openssl. Maybe my questions here is silly. Please be kind to me.

I recently downloaded the openssl source, and compiled it under win32 successfully.

When I use VC6 to try to write a tiny test case, I just couldn't get through it.

My code is list below:

#include <stdio.h>
#include "openssl/bio.h"

int main ()
{
    BIO *bio_out;
    bio_out = BIO_new_fp(stdout, BIO_NOCLOSE);
    BIO_printf(bio_out, "Hello World\n");

    getchar();

    return(0);
}

The code was compiled successfully.

When the code went to "BIO_printf(bio_out, "Hello World\n");", it stoped and exited without any error information.

Could you tell me why? Does my program need further configurations?

--
Best Regards