> I have try this, but it fails, because the is no way to find out when
> the write buffer BIO has data that must send. I have try it with the
> callback function. But this will not work, because the function must be
> static. And than I can not acces the network object form Qt.:(

        I can't follow your problem. Are you talking about encrypted data that
needs to be sent on the network or decrypted data that needs to be sent to
the application?

        You can check the BIO at any time. Data is not going to appear by
magic, it
will only appear when you call some function that makes the data appear. So
just try to move data in all directions any time you change anything.

        What "network object" are you talking about? If not from Qt, where can
you
access it?

        DS