Hi. I am new at this and at my wits end. I keep on getting the same error when I try and start lighttpd. I have rekeyed my cert 2 times now so I am fairly certain that it is not a problem there. I have redone the KEY and CSR as well. I do not know what to do. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/etc/lighttpd# lighttpd -f /etc/lighttpd/lighttpd.conf
2006-08-21 15:38:03: (network.c.362) SSL: Private key does not match the certificate public key, reason: error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line /www/app.tickspot.com/www*.simplethought.com.pem

--
Grace and Peace,
Timothy G. Wright