Hi,

how does openssl 0.9.8b support tls? I went through the code and it looks like tls is just like an alias for SSLv3.
Can someone tell me where exactly TLS1 and SSLv3 differ? What are the changes that they will differ in future?

Thank you,

~ Urjit
DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.