Excellent, excellent idea. Is ssldump an API call? If so, I haven't seen that. Let  me go out to the site and look. I wish there were a more organized and informative source for information on the openssl API.
That should definitely make the problem expose itself. Thanks!

Marek Marcola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

08/29/2006 02:20 AM

Please respond to
openssl-users@openssl.org

openssl-users@openssl.org
cc
Subject
RE: Unable to locate the keystore/certificate store or private key

Hello,
> The server side SSL is no longer terminated on the IIS server. It is
> being handled by Cisco 11500 series content switches and it the
> application will no longer work.
My proposition is to get ssldump and dump SSL handshake with IIS and
Cisco to check difference and working parameters (with IIS).

Best regards,
--
Marek Marcola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>