On Thu, Aug 31, 2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
> I am working on CRL validation.  I am using openssl 0.9.8b.
>
> QUESTION: How to retrive the CDP for Delta CRL?
>
> Procedure:
> Delta CRLDP is a bit messy because it isn't yet supported by OpenSSL
> directly.
> However you can add the OID manually using OBJ_create() and alias the
> extension to CRLDP and retrieve it that way.
>
> Could you please elaborate the same?

Well something like this...

First you need to create an OID for Delta CRLDP:

int nid;
nid = OBJ_create("2.5.29.46", "DCRLDP", "Dela CRL Distribution Point");

X509V3_EXT_add_alias(nid, NID_crl_distribution_points);

After that you can use the X509_CRL_get_ext_d2i() using "nid" and it should be
parsed OK.

Steve.
Funding needed! Details on homepage.