-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Marek Marcola
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. September 2006 22:00
An: openssl-users@openssl.org
Betreff: Re: Get Information about SSL Handshake

Hello,
> Hello Everybody!
>
> I got my server and client running. I want to do some testing and need
> some information about the ssl handshake... whitch mechanism is used
> and if diffie-hellman is used what size of the primary secret is used?
>
> I was able to get information about the cipher with
> SSL_get_cipher_version() and SSL_get_cipher_name() for a established
> connection but I couldn't figure out to get the information about the
> handshake.
Peer RSA/DSA parameters used in handshake may be printed for example with
code:

EVP_PKEY *pkey;
X509 *cert;

cert = SSL_get_peer_certificate(ssl);

if ((cert != NULL) && ((pkey = X509_get_pubkey(cert)) != NULL)) {
   if (pkey->type == EVP_PKEY_RSA && pkey->pkey.rsa != NULL
   && pkey->pkey.rsa->n != NULL) {
      printf("RSA-%d\n", BN_num_bits(pkey->pkey.rsa->n));
   }
   if (pkey->type == EVP_PKEY_DSA && pkey->pkey.dsa != NULL
   && pkey->pkey.dsa->p != NULL) {
      printf("DSA-%d\n", BN_num_bits(pkey->pkey.dsa->p));
   }
}

if (cert != NULL) {
   X509_free(cert);