The underlying code includes the following modes:

AES_ecb_encrypt
AES_cbc_encrypt
AES_cfb128_encrypt
AES_cfb1_encrypt
AES_cfb8_encrypt
AES_ofb128_encrypt
AES_ctr128_encrypt

So CTR is in, but CWC and GCM are not.

Steven Pauly
Pitney Bowes GMS

This email message may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. It is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received it in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and then delete this email message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in this email message to or by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to the views of the Company. Thank you.

"Richard Conlan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

09/22/2006 02:15 PM

Please respond to
openssl-users@openssl.org

openssl-users@openssl.org
cc
Subject
Re: Basic OpenSSL Question

This message (http://www.mail-archive.com/openssl-users@openssl.org/msg29864.html)
at least suggests that CTR mode actually is supported? All I can
really find are threads basically saying "Yup, AES is in there" but
without any useful followup. =(

~RMC