Hi,
I have created a private key using the below command and signed the csr
>>openssl genrsa -out host.key
When I try to use the host.key in my server, I am egtting the below error
caused by: A lifecycle exception was thrown while trying to initialize the Tomcat server
caused by: LifecycleException:  Protocol handler initialization failed: java.io.IOException: An AXSecurityException was thrown while trying to create the server socket on the port [ 8001] with the message:
iaik.asn1.CodingException: No ASN.1 AlgorithmID type!

Looks like the private key is not ASN.1 type.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Babu