-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Krishna M Singh
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 2:39 AM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: large data read error

Hi Sendil

I am not sure but I haven't seen any such limit of 5K in my usage of the
OpenSSL.. OpenSSL record size is around 16K i remember. Can problem be
with ur server of client code (not OpenSSL) where some buffer size is
hardcoded to 5K and than return values are nto approapriately handled.
Just a wild guess..

-Krishna
Flextronics, India