Marc Girod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Indeed, it does. With your path, I can build.
> I'll try to see what exactly affects.

I wasn't yet able to find the exact cause of my error on Solaris...

I switched to HP-UX, where I built a shared lib version of zlib,
and failed to produce one of openssl.
I have a running egd talking to a /var/run/egd-pool
[Actually, the daemon seems to stay up, in spite of the perl script starting it
 exiting on memory fault...]

Anyway, now I configure with:

./config --prefix=/vob/tools_HP-UX zlib shared \
 hpux-parisc2-cc:"cc -I/vob/tools_HP-UX/include -L/vob/tools_HP-UX/lib"

but the build produces no shared libraries.
The Makefile generated has actually an empty SHARED_LIBS macro

openssl> find . -name libssl\*
./libssl.a
./libssl.pc
openssl> egrep ^SHARED Makefile
SHARED_CRYPTO=libcrypto$(SHLIB_EXT)
SHARED_SSL=libssl$(SHLIB_EXT)
SHARED_LIBS=
SHARED_LIBS_LINK_EXTS=
SHARED_LDFLAGS=

So, anybody with a sane environment/path on HP-UX?

Thanks!
Marc