Hello,
> I need a new socket from SSL_accept the same way accept gives me a new
> socket, so I have a new socket for each user.  How do I do this?
SSL_accept() is linking TCP socket (from accept() for example) with
SSL object through handshake parameters negotiation.
All this happens in application layer and from now I/O to/from
peer should be performed using this SSL object
(allocated per connection) not by TCP socket read()/write().
Of course there is possibility to use dup2() or something
but I'm not sure if you want this.

Best regards,
--
Marek Marcola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>