Dr. Stephen Henson wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 29, 2006, Karsten Ohme wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>The example from:
>>
>>http://www.openssl.org/docs/apps/x509v3_config.html
>>

> Those docs are for 0.9.9-dev check the docs with your distribution.

OK, works better. Almost.

But I want to add an base DN for an LDAP service. To specify it at the
fullname lien does not work. So I wanted to use the long form:

 [crldp1_section]
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 CRLissuer=dirName:issuer_sect

 [issuer_sect]
 CN=A

 [ldap_location]
 fullname=URI:ldap://foo.bar.org/ou=A,ou=B,dc=foo

But it fails, too.

Karsten