On 2006.10.31 at 22:13:06 +0400, Eshwaramoorthy Babu wrote:

>    Hi Bernhard,
>
>    Thanks for your response.
>
>    Thanks for your response.
>    We have already purchased the certificate. But we do not have have private
>    key with us. because we have submitted the csr request from CA's website.

>    My client is not Browser. It is JAVA application. Now, Can I use this

Try to use certificate with browser. That very browser, you've used to fill web
form on CA web site - from same machine, from same user account.

If it does work, than you DO have private key. It is hidden somewhere
in the certificate storage of your browser. You just have to export
key pair (certificate + private key) from this storage in the PKCS#12
container and import this container into java application (may be using
OpenSSL pkcs12 command to separate certificate from private key).

How to export key pair from storage - depends on your browser.

With IE do this via Microsoft Management Console.
With Mozilla or FireFox - via button on appropriate tab of
Edit/Preferences dialog.

I don't expect that CA support staff can help you with this problem.
As far as my experience goes with CA, ISP, domain registrars and such
services, they typically have low-qualified personnel on support desk,
teached only to answer questions from absolutely ignorant users about
very typical setup. Java application is not typical setup in their
opinion, and users (not mention developers) of such things are on their
own. Typically even if you know exactly what you wish, and how it can be
done, it is very hard to explain this to support personnel.