-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Prabhu.S
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 9:37
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: Error accepting connections

Marek/Chong,

Thanks for your reply.

As Marek poited out the issue was in the way mutithreading was achieved
in server. The locking of SSL context objects 'ctx' was not done
properly. The issue is solved now.

Chong ,

I tried using  sslv23_server_method but it didn't help .