CHASTAIN, TIGE (CONTRACTOR) a e'crit :
> I was having problems building OpenSSL 0.9.7k on Solaris 9.  The error
> was similar to problems other people have with building it on Solaris 9,
> but not exactly the same.
>
> The error is:
>
>       installing fips-1.0...
[snip]
> I thought someone might find this of interest.

Me. Thanks!
I had the same problem with 0.9.7l, it broke my installation process,
and I couldn't understand what I had done wrong.

Note that I got the same error using gmake, but unlike with make, the
install continued to the end. Since make test worked, I guess it's just
a matter of gmake considering the issue unimportant.

installing fipsld
cp: cannot access fipscanister.o
cp: cannot access fipscanister.o.sha1
fipscanister.o: No such file or directory
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/var/home/lblume/openssl-0.9.7l/fips-1.0'

Laurent