Hodie XVII Kal. Feb. MMVII est, Ritesh Rekhi scripsit:
>    Hello Gurus,
>
>                                 Can anyone of you shed some light on how to
>    generate EV cert using openssl . I know how to generate normal cert but
>    don't know what other extensions are needed for EV cert.

There's no specific extension for EV certificates. One extension need
to be here, a certificatePolicies. Other than that, specific RDN needs
to be present, nothing really hard.
But what makes an EV certificate is the fact that the root CA is
associated with a specific OID used as a certificatePolicies.

--
Erwann ABALEA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>