I'm using the OpenSSL DLLs to go along with my e-mail client,
nPOP/nPOPuk, for Windows CE.  For myself, I've
successfully compiled 0.9.8d under Windows CE 2.11 for ARM (as well as
MIPS and SH4); I can't find binaries for CE2.11 anywhere on the web.
Some other nPOPuk users would like the binaries, and I'd like to
provide them, except for that export restriction.

Is there a configuration option to make binaries that are "export
grade"?  It would also be nice to get
something that is patent-free everywhere.  Since I'm only using them
for the e-mail client, I already disable a few controversial
algorighthms:

perl Configure no-rc5 no-idea no-ec VC-CE

Thanks.
-Geoffrey