Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
Can some please tell me whether what i think is correct or not and then give
me some help to complete what I am intending to complete?

Each user in a system can have a digital certification.
this digital certifications can be generated using techniques mentioned in

http://www.openssl.org/docs/HOWTO/keys.txt

and

http://www.openssl.org/docs/HOWTO/certificates.txt

There should be some way to give some correctness and make it possible to
trust to certifications that are available in a system, to address this we
should sign them all with a single digital certification which is our CA
certification.

We should keep this CA certification in a safe place and does not allows any
one to use it expect the authorized people.

Now we can provide applications that are available in our system with CA
certification, then they can check any other certification with this unique
key to make sure that they are signed with our own CA key.

My problems are :

- How i can setup  the CA?
- How i can sign users DS with our CA digital signature?

Thanks alot.