#0  0x08081361 in BIO_ctrl ()
#1  0x0815fac0 in ?? ()
#2  0x08051a88 in ?? ()
#3  0xbf9a4e98 in ?? ()
#4  0x0805ad6e in SSLwrapper::ProcessBuffers (this=0xb7fdb480,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], read=false, write=false) at SSLwrapper.cpp:34
Previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

I get that when calling:

    BUF_MEM *bptr = NULL;
    BIO_get_mem_ptr(out, &bptr);

What am I doing wrong?

I set it all up using:

   out = BIO_new(BIO_s_mem());
   in = BIO_new(BIO_s_mem());

   ssl = SSL_new(ctx);
   SSL_set_bio(ssl,in,out);

these steps are done continously:

then I read from my socket-class and feed the data into 'in':
       socket.Read(buffer,1024);
        length = socket.LastCount();
        if (BIO_write(in,buffer,length) != length)

then I write to the socket-class from the 'out'
      BUF_MEM *bptr = NULL;
        BIO_get_mem_ptr(out, &bptr);

        int length = bptr->length;
        while(length > 0)
          {
             socket.Write(bptr->data + (bptr->length-length), length);
             length -= socket.LastCount();
          }
        BIO_reset(out);

It's when I'm calling BIO_get_mem_ptr that I get a segfault.
Anyone have an idea of what I'm missing/doing wrong?

Thankful for any help
/Tommy Wallberg