-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dr. Stephen Henson
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:01
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: Root Certificates dir

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007, Dinh, Thao V CIV NSWCDD, K72 wrote:

> I can not use temporary RSA keys because of:
>
> >Temporary RSA keys are only used in some export ciphersuites which
> >are
> now obsolete. The use of ephemeral
> > RSA keys actually violates the standards in that particular
> ciphersuite.
>

> What else can I do to implement Ephemeral keying ??? Please help. I
> have limited knowledge in this openssl.

Depends on what you want to interop with. If it is OpenSSL to OpenSSL
then you could use ephemeral RSA keys (well you could the last time I
tested it ages ago). If you want to interop with typical browsers then
they'll probably choke due to the standard violation and you are SOL.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson. Email, S/MIME and PGP keys: see homepage OpenSSL
project core developer and freelance consultant.